Friday, November 6, 2015

Customer Testimonials

testimonials

Often people who use and share products with others are the best form of advertising.  The things you say are genuine and often accompanied by amazing health journeys.  You use and enjoy the products and are excited about the health benefits.  Many of you have had a great experience with customer support.  And the resources such as the free e-books continue to help many people move forward in learning how to make their own healthy foods at home.  Whatever the case, keep telling us what you like about Cultures for Health and thank you for letting us know!

I just thought you should know that as a company, yours is an inspiration. I appreciate the information and product you have available. Thank you, Andrea

I really appreciate your promotion of these wonderful life giving foods! The tutorials on sourdough are so comprehensive!! There is absolutely NO excuse that anyone can use not to make these foods a daily part of their lives and therefore saving an infinite amount of money on health care costs! Dawn, SD

I just wanted to say I found this site and used your e-book on brewing Kombucha, and have been for the last 6 months. It was so easy to get started from the advice you provided. I’m really looking forward to having time to do other projects like soap and bread making with your helpful guides. Thanks again for providing this information! If you ever want pictures of the brew, web or graphic work done, I’d love to repay you all somehow! Emma

I am so happy to find your web site. My husband and I have been struggling with digestive and weight issues for a few years now. We have tried many different things, adding yogurt and kefir to our diet, to find out it is almost impossible to find good healthy quality product. Little over 10 years ago we sold our small farm and we raised our own dairy goats. Sure miss the goat milk, we made our own cheese, yogurt and so on. Our health was so much better. The last couple of seasons we have been growing our own garden again and canning our own foods. So I am looking forward to learning more from your Lacto-fermentation eBook. I would just like to say thank you for your great efforts on putting together a great website and easy access to great homemaking processing and products. Very happy, Tammie

I just want to say thank you very much for the e-books on fermentation, kefir milk, kombucha, sourdough etc. They are easy to read, very extensive, answer all the questions and I am trying some of the recipes out. My kombucha, water kefir and milk kefir culturing is working out perfectly and I have referred many people to your site to obtain the ebooks. I would love to see some more recipes using just kombucha or water kefir grains – but less salt. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the books. I have really appreciated all the information and my health has made a 360 degree turnaround for the better. I am also passing on extra scoby’s to help inspire a healthier South Africa. Please keep doing what you are doing. Linda, South Africa

I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I think you are doing an amazing job! I love your newsletter and your recipes/resources continually inspire me to be adventurous with my ferments. As a business owner, I think you are doing a wonderful job of keeping in front of your clients and engaging them without being salesey. Anyways, just thought I’d pass on how much we love and recommend your website! Katrina, AZ

Thank you so much! Fantastic customer service! Ingrid, DE

This company has the greatest customer support. I love doing business with you. You all have inspired me to get into all sorts of new things. I started with kefir grains, both milk and water and have now ventured into mesophilic yogurt and kraut. Next week be cheese! I’m so excited about finding your website. I’ll bet it’s a great place to work. Thanks to all of you for your help. Emily, Novato, CA



from Cultures for Health Blog http://ift.tt/1HfE7p7
via The Shining Mind
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1HfGQic

No comments:

Post a Comment