Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bubble Bath!

Bubble Bath

My kids love bubble baths! Do yours? Today my son and I decided to try this lovely bubble bath recipe: Warming Bubble Bath

Bubble Bath Ingredients

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup castile soap
  • ¼ cup glycerin
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 20 drops each of clove and sandalwood essential oils (alternately, try soothing heat blend essential oil)

Instructions:

  1. Pour all ingredients into a jar and stir very gently to combine.

Mixing bubble bath ingredients

Adding essential oils

To Use:

  1. Pour about ½ cup of mixture under running water.
  2. Swish water to create larger bubbles.

Makes 1 ¼ cups

My kids love helping me make home made household products because they get to pour and mix, and what kid doesn’t like pouring and mixing!?.

This is a super easy recipe and you can choose to add whatever scents you like! The bubbles it created were like store bought bubble bath, but they dissipated a little quicker. It still got my kids clean and it smelled amazing!



from Cultures for Health Blog http://ift.tt/1GQC31d
via The Shining Mind
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LASHEc

No comments:

Post a Comment